Monday, June 30, 2008

clothing exchange!

On Sunday I had a clothing exchange at my apartment. I invited a bunch of my friends to bring their unwanted clothes and accessories. My friends did this a few times in college. It's a great excuse to go through your clothes and get rid of things you never wear, and you get new clothes for free.

I think there were clothes from 8 or 9 women, although not all of them were there for the exchange because some dropped them off earlier. It was first come first serve so as soon as you found something you liked you could claim it. It was fun to see other people try on clothes of yours that you never really wore for no particular reason were much more flattering on someone else! Everyone went home with something 'new.'


The photos are after the clothing exchange! These were the things no one wanted. Just imagine how much stuff was there before!


I took the leftovers to Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment